IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
Peninsula Health District (VA Department of Health)
Medical questions, concerns, assistance
Local call center: (757) 594-7069
City of Williamsburg
City actions, status, closings, services
COVID-19/Coronavirus telephone hotline: (757) 259-7200
Department of Health Call Center
Find out if you qualify as an essential business
- City of Williamsburg - COVID-19/Coronavirus
- VA Department of Health (VDH) - COVID-19/Coronavirus
- U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) - COVID-19/Coronavirus
- World Health Organization (WHO) - COVID-19/Coronavirus
- William & Mary - COVID-19/Coronavirus
COVID-19 and City of Williamsburg Businesses
The Williamsburg Economic Development Department is working to provide City of Williamsburg businesses with up-to-date information on how to manage and plan for business losses associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have created Business Loss Reporting Forms that we will use to inform any local economic development policies and to assist access to any state and federal resources.
- City of Williamsburg COVID-19 Grants:
- COVID-19 Marketing Grant - Created to assist with the cost of eCommerce upgrades, marketing or other expenses incurred by City businesses as they continue to operate through the pandemic.
- COVID-19 Business Grant - Created to financially assist city businesses that have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have questions about this grant program, please review the Business Grant FAQ
- Greater Williamsburg Small Business Relief Fund - The City of Williamsburg Economic Development Authority contributed to this fund, which serves businesses in the City of Williamsburg, York County and James City County through the VA 30 Day Fund.
- Tell us how your business is continuing to serve the community through the pandemic and we’ll help you get the word out. Submit your information using our Online Form and we will include it on our new Support City Businesses platform.
- We are keeping our businesses informed using our eNewsletter. If you are not receiving these updates, please Sign Up Here. Visit our eNewsletter Archive if you would like to read through the communications to businesses starting from the beginning of the pandemic.
- We encourage all City businesses to also check our External Resources page, which includes resources available through our local, state and federal partners.