IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
Peninsula Health District (VA Department of Health)
Medical questions, concerns, assistance
Local call center: (757) 594-7069
City of Williamsburg
City actions, status, closings, services
COVID-19/Coronavirus telephone hotline: (757) 259-7200
Department of Health Call Center
Find out if you qualify as an essential business
- City of Williamsburg - COVID-19/Coronavirus
- VA Department of Health (VDH) - COVID-19/Coronavirus
- U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) - COVID-19/Coronavirus
- World Health Organization (WHO) - COVID-19/Coronavirus
- William & Mary - COVID-19/Coronavirus
COVID-19 and City of Williamsburg Businesses
The Williamsburg Economic Development Department is working to provide City of Williamsburg businesses with up-to-date information on how to manage and plan for business losses associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have created Business Loss Reporting Forms that we will use to inform any local economic development policies and to assist access to any state and federal resources.
- Tell us how your business is continuing to serve the community through the pandemic and we’ll help you get the word out. Submit your information using our Online Form and we will include it on our new Support City Businesses platform.
- As we await further direction from federal and state authorities, we encourage businesses to start gathering information in preparation for disaster relief. See our List of Suggestions.
- We are keeping our businesses informed using our eNewsletter. If you are not receiving these updates, please Sign Up Here.
- Friday, March 27, 2020 eNewsletter [Rapid Response Funding & Comprehensive CARES Act FAQ]
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 eNewsletter [SBA Loan Update, VTC Industry Call, New Online Platform]
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 eNewsletter [Online Business Promotion, SBA Loan Tutorials & More!]
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 eNewsletter [March 24th Updates]
- Monday, March 23, 2020 eNewsletter [How to Apply for an SBA Loan, Business Loss Reporting]
- Friday, March 20, 2020 eNewsletter [Meals/Lodging Tax Delay, SBA Updates and More]
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 eNewsletter [SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan]
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 eNewsletter [You have Questions, Here are Some Answers]
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 eNewsletter [New Marketing Grant]
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 eNewsletter [How to Report Business Loss]
- Monday, March 16, 2020 eNewsletter [Common Issues Small Businesses May Encounter]
- Friday, March 13, 2020 eNewsletter [How to Prepare for Business Loss Reporting]